QuickBooks Error Code -6000,-106 desktop aids in generating bills, invoices. It allows its users to create and access reports. It works for small as well as medium sized enterprises. QuickBooks allows convenient integration with other software, which makes it easy to use and also user-friendly.
But, QuickBooks faces several errors at times. QuickBooks error code-106 is one of them. Error 106 is an online banking error. When this error happens, online users of QuickBooks are unable to access the account while they try to login to their bank site.
What does Error 106 look like?
• Error 106 appears on the screen and it crashes the active window.
• Your system freezes after a regular interval of time.
• A message displaying ‘Banking Error 106’ flashes on the screen.
What are the causes of the Error 106?
• The QuickBooks which have been downloaded are corrupted.
• The installation of the quickBooks is incomplete.
• Corruption in window registry due to recent changes in the software.
• Virus or malware may have infected the Windows system.
• QuickBooks related files may have been deleted accidentally.