Norton is far better than any other antivirus program due to its invulnerable shield and firewall protection. It defends against unauthorized accesses from remote users while you use the internet. It is, without any doubt, the world’s most sophisticated security program. In order to install and set up Norton security into a system, you must visit the www.norton.com/setup site. You first need to purchase a Norton security product from a reliable online or offline seller.
Downloading Norton Setup
Follow the guidelines given down here to quickly download the Norton Setup:
- First and foremost, open a new tab in your internet browser.
- After that, you need to input www.norton.com/setup into the URL bar located on the top.
- Once the Norton site appears, make your way to the Sign-Up link.
- Create a new account on Norton so that you can continue to download the software.
- Now make sure you are signed in to your account.
- Go to the home of the site and then input your 25-character activation code.
- Continue to claim your Norton subscription.
- Once your subscription is redeemed, just make your way to the My Subscriptions tab.
- Once you are there, you should see your Norton product.
- Now choose the product and navigate to its download link.
- Now make your way to the final Download button.
- Then choose the correct CPU architecture as per your computer specifications. If you don’t know what CPU architecture your system uses, then look it up.
- Once you have selected appropriate CPU architecture, the download prompt should pop up.
- Follow the prompts to save the setup file to your local storage.
- Wait for the downloading to wrap up.
- Close the browser as well as the Norton.com/setup once the download ends.
Installing Norton Setup
Once the download wraps up, your next step is to initiate the installation process of Norton antivirus. Just go through the given below instructions to make your installation successful:
- Open the File Explorer.
- Now make your way to the Downloads folder.
- After that, find the installer exe file that we downloaded a moment ago from www.norton.com/setup.
- Once you find it, you need to double click on it to open the installation package.
- Now press the Yes option to allow the installer to make changes to your equipment.
- Next, the installation wizard would appear on the screen, and you need first to accept the license agreement.
- After that, go to Next from the bottom.
- Now choose the location where you wish to install it.
- Press Next on the lower side of the wizard.
- Now hit the Install button on the bottom to continue.
- Hold on until the process wraps up on its own.
- It should reach 100% before you close it.
- When it finishes, restart your computer to make sure that the program works correctly.
Activating Norton Setup
Obey the directions mentioned given below to activate your Norton application on your system:
- Once the installation is completed and you have rebooted your system, find the newly created Norton shortcut icon on your desktop screen.
- Next, double click it to open it.
- Once your new antivirus appears on the screen, make your way straight to the Help section. You will find this option on the upper side of the interface.
- Click on Activate Norton.
- Then you will be launched to the Norton.com/setup for activating your subscription.
- Now follow the prompts and provide whatever the site asks.
- Once that process ends, your account will sync with the installed application.
- After that, your program will activate on its own.
When that finishes, you will get access to complete activated antivirus. You will now be able to use Norton with its absolute potential. The exceptional features like dense firewall will not let any site, program, and user access your computer data.