A lot of people often have questions on how to put on a 360 Wigs or how to make it look natural. Although some think only a stylist can apply wigs properly, it is also possible to apply your wig yourself and achieve a great natural look.
Human hair 360 Lace Wig are some of the most versatile hair enhancements. Whether you have long, short, or no hair, a wig can instantly enhance your looks and add some glamour to your appearance.
If you have natural hair, you may use a wig instead of having to color, straighten, or stress your strands hair. Even more, human hair wigs last longer than synthetic wigs and look more natural.
This post will guide you on how to put on your 360 Lace Front Wigs and create a natural look step by step without visiting a stylist, saving you some cost, and the stress of going to the salon.
Before we go into the detailed guideline of how to install your lace wig like a stylist, here is a quick highlight of the steps you need to take when applying your wig, keep it securely in place, and achieve the breezy natural look.
1. Pack your wig up into a ponytail to avoid the edges sticking to the glue. Use bobby pins to hold the hairs in the tips if it's a short wig.
2. Test fit the wig and trim the extra lace on the edges. This is only applicable if the wig is new, and the laces haven't been trimmed already by the manufacturer.
3. Braid your hair into cornrows to help hide it under the wig and avoid bumps. You can pack long hair into a ponytail and then lay it flat using bobby pins.
4. Clean the skin on your hairline to remove oil and dirt. You can use soap and water or dab with alcohol.
5. Spray your hairline with a scalp protector to prevent direct contact between your skin and the glue.
6. Put on your wig cap to further flatten your hair further and keep the wig in place.
7. Use a makeup brush to apply glue or adhesive to your hairline. Instead of glue, you can use a wig tape.
8. Gently put on your wig until the edges align with your hairline.
9. Part and make the hairline natural.
10. Style and use accessories as desired.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com