The updated research on 3D Printing Plastic industry is a comprehensive study that provides exclusive insights about 3D Printing Plastic business for new market entrants and established players. The report carefully analyses all the essential aspects of the 3D Printing Plastic market and provides a detailed overview of the growth prospects of the industry. Along with that the report also offers readers complete information about the latest market trends, market shares, and revenue growth patterns over the years.
The Global 3D Printing Plastic Market was estimated at USD 810.0 million in the year 2020, and is expected to reach USD 3,780.8 million by 2027. The market is growing with a CAGR of 24.6%, during the forecast period (2017-2027).
The major factor driving the growth in 3D printing plastic market is the burgeoning application of 3D printing plastic components from the medical industry. 3D printing plastic is sterilizable, biocompatible and offers a variety of chemical, thermal and mechanical properties. These properties make it suitable to align perfectly with the needs of modern medicine. The use of 3D printing or additive manufacturing in medical industry has enabled the doctors in performing their jobs more effectively by offering custom tools and models.
To get sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.researchcmfe.com/sample-request/58
It has helped in providing patients with affordable implants, devices and prostheses suiting their needs. In addition, 3D printing has now made it possible to manufacture complex geometries with a high level of accuracy. It has also allowed medical professionals to quickly create detailed 3D models by making use of 3D scanning and x-rays and has eliminated the storage requirement of physical casts for ongoing patient care. Owing to these benefits, rising application of 3D printing in medical industry is thereby projected to bloom the global 3D printing plastic industry.
Top Players Analyzed in the Report are:
For a comprehensive value chain analysis, the report covers the downstream and upstream essentials of the 3D Printing Plastic market. It also pays special focus on the growth process, macro- and micro-economic factors, raw material sources analysis, and other technical data. The report further segments the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions and offers insights into the segments that have the highest penetration and profit margin, along with recent developments based on geographies.
Ask for Customization @ https://www.researchcmfe.com/customization/58
The Global 3D Printing Plastic Industry Segmentation:
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Envisiontec Inc.
- Arkema Inc.
- HP INC.
- Materialse N.V.
- Eos GmbH
- PolyOne Corporation
- Electro Optical Systems
- Royal DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Dow DuPont Inc.
- HP Inc.
- Clariant International Inc.
- CRP Group
- Oxford Performance Materials Inc.
The Global 3D Printing Plastic Industry Segmentation:
Global 3D Printing Plastic Market Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- ABS ASA
- Polylactic Acid
Global 3D Printing Plastic Market Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
Global 3D Printing Plastic Market End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Aerospace Defense
- Electronics Electrical
To know more about the “3D Printing Plastic Market” report, visit @ https://www.researchcmfe.com/report/58/3d-printing-plastic-market
- In July 2021, Nexa3D, a California-based SLA 3D printer producing company announced the launch of new polymer for 3D printing technology “xMED412” in partnership with Henkel, a leading chemical company. The high-impact, durable plastic provides improved strength along with biocompatibility properties which makes it suitable for manufacturing medical devices. In addition, it has also been tested and cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use within clinical environments.
- In July 2021, Filamentive, a UK based pioneer in recycled 3D Printing materials announced the launch of the new “Filamentive PRO” range which is a specialized portfolio of high-performance 3D printing polymers for engineering applications. The strength-to-weight ratios offered by the product surpass most metals, and is suitable for aerospace, automotive, medical and manufacturing industries.
Benefits of Global 3D Printing Plastic Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or inquiries about customization, kindly connect with us to know more. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
ResearchCMFE is a provider of world-class market research reports, customized solutions, and consulting services, and high-quality market intelligence that firmly believes in empowering the success of its client’s successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of research reports and consulting services, global reach, and in-depth expertise in markets such as Chemicals and Materials, Food and Beverage, Energy, and Power that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chain of the industries we serve. We believe in providing premium high-quality insights at an affordable cost
For All Your Research Needs, Reach Out to Us:
Contact Name: Rohan S.
Phone: +1 (407) 768-2028