AOL Mail is a free emailing service that allows you to access its webmail services on all types of devices such as mobile, laptop, tablet, and so on easily and quickly. In case you are looking to access your AOL email account on your Android phone then you need to download and install the AOL mobile application by visiting the Play Store on your device. Once you will finish the process to install AOL mobile app on your device, you can easily access your AOL log in account by entering the username and password details on the AOL email login page. So, with no further delay, let’s approach the steps to access the AOL email account on Android.
Steps to access the AOL email services on Android phone
The easy and clear steps to access the AOL Mail services and features are given below.
- Take your Android mobile and locate the Play Store on it
- Now, in the search bar type AOL in the corresponding field and press Enter
- Once you find the AOL app, you need to click on the ‘Install’ button
- Now, follow the prompts to install it on your device
- Then, locate the AOL mobile application on your device
- To log into your AOL log in account, fill in the username and password details in the corresponding field
- Cross-check the login details carefully and tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Finally, you have accessed the AOL email services on your Android phone
To sum up, AOL allows you to access its services and features on the Android phones as well. By visiting the Play Store on your device download and install the AOL mobile application and fill in the username and password of your AOL login account. The detailed information on how to access the AOL email account on Android phone is mentioned in this post by us. Hopefully, you have accessed the AOL email account on your Android mobile referring to this post.