Use ij.start.canon to set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. You can learn for Canon PIXMA, imagePROGRAF, MAXIFIES, CanoScan, and others ij.start.cannon printers.
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.cannon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is required for the complete Canon set up process. So check out the more steps below.
Requirements for Canon IJ Setup:
- Once you go ahead with the printer setup process, always keep the exact model number of your printer in hand.
- Make sure that your computer or laptop has enough storage space so that with no hassle driver will be installed.
- Make sure the printer is properly plugged-in the power outlet.
- Your device has an active and strong internet connection.
- Make sure the network you are using is having WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
Canon wireless printer setup on Mac and Windows
Although there are many brands for the printers that are available in the market, Canon is one of the primitive choices of the users when it comes to opting for a perfect printing option The canon printer is well-known for delivering high-quality printing outputs. In order to use the printer, you need to learn the basic steps to setup. Here in this article, we will let you know the instructions and guidelines for the ij.start.cannon process. So let’s get started!
Download Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.cannon
The user can easily download the Canon printer driver from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.canon.” Therefore, to make it simple for all users, we have provided a detailed guide through which the user can easily download the Canon printer driver immediately and straightforwardly.
- The users must open the internet browser.
- Then in the address bar, search for “start.canon”.
- After that, the official page will get open on the system’s screen.
- Then tap on the “Setup” icon.
- After this, the users need to enter the printer model.
- Then tap on the “Go” button.
- After that, click on the “Start” icon.
- After that, the users should follow the on-screen prompts to prepare the printer.
- Then the download link will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the download button.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- Now once the file gets downloaded, then open the downloaded file.
- After this, the “User Account Control” pop-up will open on the screen.
- From there, click on the “Yes” button.
- After that, the “start setup” window will appear on the screen.
- With the help of these steps presented above, it would become easy for all users to download the Canon printer drivers. Thus, when the driver gets downloaded, then proceed with the setup process described below.
- Firstly, open any web browsers such as Safari, Firefox, or any other on the Mac system.
- After this, type “start.cannon” in the browser’s address bar.
- Then the official page will appear on the screen.
- After that, the users need to click on the “Setup” option.
- Now in the search field, enter the printer’s model.
- After that, click on the “Go” button.
- After this, click on the “Start” icon.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions for preparing the printer.
- Then on the screen, the “download” link will appear.
- So, click on the download button.
- After this, the “.dmg” file will start downloading.
- Now, wait for the file to download completely.
- Then open the downloaded file.
- After that, the “User Account Control” pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Then hit on the “Yes” icon.
- Now the “Start Setup” window will appear on the screen.
Thus with the help of the steps mentioned above, the user can quickly download the drivers on their mac system via “ij.start.cannon” Therefore, after completing the downloading procedure, move ahead with the installation procedure of canon printer drivers.
How to setup ij.start.cannon with USB?
In case you cannot locate your Canon printer after reaching the official sites or other then you can use the USB for setting up the canon tr8520 printer setup. You can also visit the ij.start.cannon for taking the help. Well, here are the steps you need to follow to setup canon printers using USB:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser and go to the start.canon website and choose setup network connection via USB.
- The next step is to wait for the Canon ts8220 software to connect the printer to the PC with a USB cable.
- Click on the “Next” button and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to one network.
- Tap on the “Yes” and hit on the “Complete” button and then tap on the “Add printer” option.
- You have to click on the “Add” button and get the driver from the start.canon site.
- Go to the Device setting and then tap on the LAN settings and choose the connection.
- Install the Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and then check the connection for your device.
- You can configure the canon printer and try to print.
How to print with ij.start.cannon on Windows 10?
If you wish to print the ij.start.cannon on Windows 10, then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- The first step is to check whether the Canon printer is turned on.
- Just load the paper of the appropriate size in the input tray after extending it.
- Open the Printer Driver setup window on your system.
- Select the profile that you use frequently.
- Just choose the Quick setup tab from the commonly used settings option.
- On choosing the printing profile of start.cannon setup, the Additional features, Media Type, and paper size values to their original values.
- The print quality should be set to High, Standard, or Draft based on your need.
- Tap on the “OK” option to save the settings.
- Open the document that you want to print by using the Canon printer and go to the “start.canon” tab.
- Just select the Print option to print your documents.
Download the software:
Nowadays, Canon does not provide manual CD driver installation. Hence, it is necessary to download the proper printer model driver. Make sure that you have downloaded the driver according to your OS version (Windows or MAC).
How to Install the Printer Driver
If you don’t know how to install the printer driver for the usa.canon.com setup, then follow the procedure that is given below:
- Go to the file location where you have downloaded the canon driver setup and double-click on the start.cannon, and then run to extract the file wherever you want.
- The main interface of the Canon driver setup will show on your device’s screen. Before moving further, select your preferred language to operate the software for running the printer. Therefore, click on the Language tab, where you can pick your preferred language from the options available on your display, and then click next.
- Now, you require a connection set up between your printer and your device. For that, you only have to select your printer when the printer is successfully linked (you can go with both a wireless connection and USB connection method). It will present you with a list of drivers and other additional software based on your printer model.
- Allow the wanted checkbox of the software bundle. Additionally, you should have enough space to download the printer driver. If you don’t have sufficient space on your computer, uninstall some undesired applications from your device. Now, click on the Next button and proceed to start.canon.
- The License agreement window will open on your screen. You should read and understand every announcement given in the essential document to avoid future problems. To give your approval to the license contract, you must choose the Yes option. It will instantly begin the installation of your decided drivers and further software.
- Later, driver setup is finished; you can examine your printer’s functionality by publishing a page. The printer plate must contain a few A4-sized pages. Then, click on the execute button, and your printer will print a page immediately. It finishes the driver setup.
- Before you do the setup, firstly finished the process of hardware set up on your device
- Unbox your printer in the same manner as you see in the video guide available over the internet search.
- With the help of power cable, connect your printer to the power cord and turn your printer on.
- Now save the basic settings of the printer, like language, date, location, and time in the control panel.