QuickBooks error code C=1304 is seen when the users update QuickBooks or install any program. With this error code a pop up appears on the screen which says “error writing to file”. The user needs to make sure that he/she is having the access to the directory.
Considering the importance of fixing QuickBooks error code C=1304, we have come up with this post, where we will be talking about the process that should be performed to fix QuickBooks error code C=1304. To know more, make sure to read this post till the end, or call us immediately.
What causes QuickBooks error C=1304?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following things:
- In case there is any issue with the CD drive
- Or if the CD is damaged or the CD driver isn’t working
- The user can also face similar issue if there is any damage to the Microsoft .net components
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks error code C=1304
The user can try resolving the QuickBooks error C=1304 issue by performing scan by using reimage repair tool.
- The first step is to download the re-image repair tool
- After that, move to the file location and double click the same
- The installation process will now start
- After which the user will be asked to hit yes on the option that says if you non-existence to control the program
- The user will now see a welcome screen, where the user should ensure that the checkbox remains unchecked to permit the repair tool to scan
- Click on install tab to start the process
- And the reimage will install itself
- The user should ensure that he/she is having a non-broken internet connection
- The preliminary scan will also start
- After that, the user should click on start repair
- And end the process by restarting the system
Once you are thorough with the steps above, it becomes easy to get rid of the QuickBooks error code C=1304. However, in case of any query, the user can contact our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team directly at 1-800-761-1787, and our experts will provide the user with the best services possible.