The following steps can be performed, so as to chuck off the QuickBooks error code 1712 from its root cause.
Method 1: Use quick fix my program
- Initially close the QuickBooks desktop and download QuickBooks tool hub file.
- Furthermore, save the file on the system where you can find it.
- Later on, open the downloaded file named with QuickBooksToolHub.exe file
- Pay heed to the onscreen commands to install the tool.
- After the install process ends, the user should open the tool hub.
- Choose program problems from the QuickBooks tools hub and also choose quick fix my program.
- End the process by trying to install QuickBooks again.
Method 2: Download and install QuickBooks Desktop
- Visit on the QuickBooks versions download resources page from here: https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products
- After that select the change option.
- Now hit a click on the Product version.
- Choose your desired version in the version column.
- Finally hit a click on download button.
Getting through QuickBooks error code 1712 becomes a cake walk, once you are thorough with the steps that we have tried to mention in this piece of writing.