The process of downloading My TomTom application is simple. My TomTom application is basically visiting the www.tomtom.com/getstarted website and then click to indicate that you wish to "Start by determining the version to your My TomTom application that you wish to download, and then downloading the same. When the My TomTom application is downloaded, it is inserted into the TomTom gadget and the product begins to serve you immediately, with respect to maintaining the tomtom.com/getstarted gadget and cutting-edge maps.
Download MyDrive Connect -
- Get MyDrive Connect. MyDrive Connect tomtom gets started by clicking on SAVE.
- After the download is complete after which you can click RUN.
- Locate the file InstallMyDriveConnect.exe and double-tap on this file.
- When you receive User Account Control, then click RUN.
- Go through the license agreement, then click I AGREE and then tap Next.
- Install the program and verify configurations.
- Click OK , and then connect your device for navigation via MyDrive Connect.
- Download MyDrive Connect tomtom.com/getstarted
* Prior to presenting MyDrive Connect, make sure that the device you are using to connect is not connected to the PC.
If you are asked to open, execute and save your document. select open or run.
- Install MyDrive Connect tomtom.com/getstarted
- If MyDrive Connect setup does not begin on its own, search for an Install MyDrive Connect.exe registry on your computer and double-tap it to begin the wizard for setting up.
3.tomtom.com/get started with a MyDrive Connect
After installation, MyDrive Connect will automatically begin and provide you with a the option of logging in or creating a new account.
- Connect your tomtom.com/getstarted device
When you are in the middle of setup you will be asked to connect your device to your computer while it is charging. To connect the device correctly, you need to connect the USB link with the USB port on your computer. Only use that USB link that is included with the device. Other USB links might not work.
- Configure and activate the services
Switch on your device and follow the steps in the wizard for installation to activate the free services.
Tomtom Update -
We will now discuss how to upgrade your Tomtom application on the device. This procedure is only applicable to only the installed MyDrive app on your device. If you haven't downloaded it yet, then you can complete the process using tomtom.com/getstarted Site and then install the set-up.
After the installation is successful If a new update occurs, you'll have to upgrade the tomtom configuration. Prior to that, you must complete two steps;
- Verify the compatibility of your device. Make sure that your PC has the right compatibility With MyDrive Connect.
- Make sure you're using your MyDrive Connect latest version or not.
After you have completed and verified the two steps You can then proceed with the procedure to update. Follow the steps below;
- The navigation gadget must be connected to the computer, and then switch off the gadget.
- Start the MyDrive connection either manually or automatically.
- Verify that you are not logged into your Tomtom account. If not, then input the account information; password and email. You can select "Remember my email address" to make it easier.
- Select"Update selected" and then click on the "Update selected" tab. There will be a list of what's new in this update, and there is a need to "Accept and Install" so you can proceed with the update. "Notice - if it doesn't show any software update, it means your navigation device is up-to-date. And so, you can disconnect the navigation device you are using from the computer, and you can skip the other steps." If not, you should follow the next steps.
- Do not disconnect the navigation device and watch for the message to disconnect.
- It will show the message that you are able to disconnect the device and that it is secure.
- After installation is complete. In MyDrive Connect, check "YOU'RE READY TO GO!" message.
Click on the "My Content" so that you can return to your "Tomtom com getstarted" page.