Creating and scheduling posts on a Facebook page is somewhat an easy task, yet, somewhere around, users get stuck while doing it. So if you don’t know how to schedule a post on Facebook and manage it to reschedule, edit or delete.
Here we go!
Guidelines to Schedule a Post and Manage It on Facebook Page
To schedule a post:
- Go to your Facebook account Page, and from the News Feed, select the Pages in the left menu.
- Click Publishing Tools located in the left column.
- Select the Create Post at the top and create your post.
- Click and select the Schedule Post.
- Select the date and time as per your need or when you want the post to publish and select the option – Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
To manage the Scheduled Posts like rescheduling, editing, or deleting a scheduled post, keep following the steps down below:
Under the News Feed section, select the Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click the Publishing Tools in the left column.
- Below Posts, click Scheduled Posts.
- Click the post you want to edit.
- From Post Preview click and select “Edit Post” to edit the post; or select the “Actions” to publish, reschedule or delete it.
In this way, anyone can figure out how to schedule a post on Facebook account. Hope this guide provides you some relief on what you need!