QuickBooks error code 20 – Printer not activated is one of the most common error that is seen by the QuickBooks users. This error is seen when the user tries to upgrade the operating system to windows 10 or 7. As a result of this error, the user might not be able to successfully print or send invoices and pay slips that leads to further inconvenience. The major cause of this error is the deleted KEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software key.
If you are also facing such an QuickBooks printer not activate error 20, then reading this post till the end would definitely work. You can also get in touch with our team of professionals at 1(844)405-0906, and ask our team to fix the error on your behalf.
Factors causing QuickBooks error 20
- The user can end up in this error due to elimination of the HKey_current_config\software key. QuickBooks program works on the same registry key as well. This situation will lead to the condition where the outdated key stops the application as well as the printer to run properly
- Moreover, when the multiple QuickBooks versions are installed in the system, such an error could be experienced
- If the error appears again, the user might not be able to save/download the invoice, bill or payslip, then QuickBooks application isn’t compatible with the PDF driver and operating system
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks error code 20
The user can create the system restore point in order to get rid of the QuickBooks error 20. The steps to be followed here are as follows:
- At first, the user needs to click on the start tab or windows icon
- And then, look for the system restore tab and click on the create a new restore point option
- The next step is to move to the system properties screen
- And enable the protection setting
- In case the function is disabled, then the user should click on configure tab and set the protection.
- After that, the user needs to click on apply and ok tab
- These settings will automatically create a system restore point
With this, we come to the end of this post, where we believe that the information discussed might work in fixing the QuickBooks print error code 20.
However, if there is any query or if you need our assistance at any point of time, then do not think much in getting in touch with our 24/7 QuickBooks premier support team of professionals at 1(844)405-0906. Our team will be more than happy to help you.
How to Re-sort Lists in QuickBooks Desktop
How to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 3180