Sky Marketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects like location of park view city islamabad.
Why am I so sure? The digital age has changed the way consumers search for a solution to their problems, compare solutions, and make purchasing decisions.
The inbound methodology is the way in which your company can reach out to prospects where they are looking for solutions and join many conversations that they are most likely already having, even long before they contact a sales representative.
Hopefully you will remember this over and over again: this is an endurance race, not speed ... and it's not for everyone.
If your company is in need of immediate results, it may not be for you or, at least, it should not be the only digital marketing strategy you implement.
How can you know if it fits your needs? Here are 10 questions that I am convinced you should ask yourself before implementing it:
- What are your goals?
Identify the goals that you most urgently need to achieve:
- Increase interactions and awareness of your brand?
- Increase the number of qualified leads?
- Improve the closing performance of your sales team?
Your inbound strategy can help you with all of these goals as long as they are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound (SMART goals, as defined by Hubspot).
- How does Inbound fit your goals?
Consider the current challenges in your marketing plan that are preventing you from meeting all of these new goals.
- Your prospects can't find your website?
- Marketing and sales can't agree on who should be considered a qualified lead?
The first step is to understand, in detail, your great marketing and sales challenges.
The second step is to determine, with the help of strategy experts, how you can solve them using the Inbound methodology.
- What are your deadlines?
Inbound is a long-term strategy, not a quick fix.
If you need an immediate increase in sales instead of long-term results, this is probably not the solution you are looking for.
When GROU clients ask what is the time frame in which they can begin to see a return on their investment, we typically speak of six months to a year.
This is because most are not ready to go full throttle as we must first optimize your site for search engines, better qualify your visitors and convert them into leads, in addition to generating content to guide prospects on the so-called "buyer's journey."
- What is your budget?
When considering the budget that your company should allocate for an Inbound Marketing strategy, you must first make sure that you have enough resources to make a long-term commitment.
You cannot spend a few thousand dollars on it (like other marketing efforts that last a couple of months) as an experiment, and then abandon it.
Consider the annual costs of a marketing automation platform and the staff required to generate content, distribute it, and measure impact.
If you don't have the ability to hire more staff, consider hiring an Inbound Marketing agency , which can offer you the same operational capacity of 4 to 5 people, for a fraction of the cost.
- Do your sales and marketing teams communicate properly and have common goals set?
Marketing and sales alignment is critical for your efforts to be successful.
If not, work on integration now, long before you start implementing this digital strategy.
- Do you use a CRM to nurture your leads?
If the sales team already uses a CRM system, you are already in the right direction.
However, you must understand how your team is collecting, qualifying, assigning and nurturing leads to convert them into customers and find out how you can support their efforts.
- Does your company feed prospects with content at each stage of the sales cycle?
As experts in inbound marketing in Mexico, we have noticed that many companies have educational content about their company and sales cards about their specific products, without having material for the evaluation process.
In B2B companies this is especially important because the consideration stage is very long and many doubts can arise in the process.
This is precisely why you need content for all stages of the so-called sales funnel .
8 Do you have someone responsible to make decisions regarding content, campaigns and goals?
Sometimes we find companies whose point of contact is always busy and rarely has the opportunity to review the strategy, while in other companies, there are many people in charge and the approval process of every detail is very time consuming.
The ideal is to have a person in charge within your company, with the time and authority to carry out the implementation of the inbound strategy.
- Are you willing to experiment to publicize your brand and attract new leads?
This question is important because, although this methodology is not something experimental, it is the result of a testing process (from the formulation of email marketing to the time you post on social networks) and you must be willing to stand out and innovate to that your prospects turn to see you.
10 Does your executive team fully understand and support the goals you want to achieve with your content strategy?
Alignment with sales is essential, but if the strategy is not supported from the top of the organization, it is difficult for it to take off.
As a HubSpot partner agency in Mexico, we often talk about the metrics that CEOs really care about, including:
- Qualified leads : It's one thing to attract new prospects, but how many of them are within your target market and who are ready to buy? To know the answer to this, you must have developed a lead scoring strategy together with the sales team.
- Cost per lead: Consider what you invested in your last campaign divided by the new customers you generated. Show your boss or CEO that Inbound Marketing can significantly reduce cost per lead.
- Conversions: Of the leads you attract, what percentage are requesting a free trial or speaking with an advisor? Your marketing efforts must be focused on improving these conversion rates and this can be achieved by guiding your prospects with different attractive offers.
There is a lot you have to consider. However, it is best to evaluate it now before diving into a strategy that you may not have the time, money or staff to carry out.