- How to renew my Webroot subscription?
If the Webroot Antivirus program is open, then click on My Account . Your keycode will be displayed on that screen. And, if an renewal message appears in your Webroot program window, you can click this message to manage your Webroot renewal process.
- How to renew my Webroot Activation code ?
- Existing Webroot users
If prompted, then click either the Renew or Uninstall webroot option. Simply exit this message that opens.
- First confirm the Webroot renewal PC Minimum Requirements, and installed is working properly
- Open the Webroot Antivirus program and then click the gear icon, then click to My Account . Now click on Click Upgrade or renew .
- Enter your Webroot unique keycode in the Activate a New Keycode box, then click the button on Activate . If a scan prompts and begins automatically, allow it to complete the further process.
- How do I check my Webroot subscription?
If you want to know how to see your webroot.com/safe subscription and how many days are left on your subscription, you can find it by below steps.
- Open Webroot SecureAnywhere. Click on the gear icon and then click My Account . Below My Subscription, there are your account details, including your Webroot keycode and the days remaining left.
- Webroot uninterrupted protection?
Webroot will automatically renew your security subscription before it expires.
The below benefits.
- Stay regularly protected against new viruses.
- Keep your security regular up-to-date.
- Save time Webroot will take care of all the details.