Reference Link: https://tananet.net/quickbooks-payroll-error-ps058/
QuickBooks payroll error PS058 is a general error code that can be seen when one tries to download the latest payroll update. This error can be triggered due to any sort of human error, machine error or a mix of both.
If you are also facing QuickBooks payroll error PS058, then make sure to read this post carefully till the end, or you can also call us, and let our team professionals assist you.
What leads to QuickBooks error PS058?
The user can end up in QuickBooks error code PS058 due to the following reasons:
- In case the windows explorer files are corrupted.
- Or in case of damaged QuickBooks company files.
- Further, if the firewall or other security applications are preventing QuickBooks to access.
- And the QB company files aren’t available on the local drive.
Steps to perform to rectify the QuickBooks error PS058
The user can try fixing the QuickBooks error PS058, by performing the below steps:
- The first step is to press F2 or Ctrl + 1 key and open the product information window and ensure that QuickBooks is open.
- Also, press F3 or Ctrl + 2 in the product information window.
- And move to the tech help window and click on open file.
- In case there is any file named qbwin.log then double click on it.
- Now, open a small window and press the keys Ctrl + F and enter the word error in the field and hit enter key.
- The last step is to identify the numerical error code which can be QuickBooks error PS058 and look for it on the website.
Reading this post till the end would surely assist you in getting rid of the QuickBooks payroll error PS058. However, if you are unable to tackle the issue even after following the steps above, then feel free to contact our QuickBooks payroll technical support team and accounting professionals at 1-800-761-1787.
Our team will be more than happy to provide you with the best possible support services related to QuickBooks errors.
Other Interesting Reads