QBWC1039 error hindering your way? Well, we have a solution for that as well, read along the post and get your answers immediately. This error could be seen when you connect an app to QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks web connector. There can be a plethora of reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error code QBWC1039. The reasons along with the solutions to this error will be discussed in today’s segment.
Make sure that you read the segment with much concentration. Or consult our accounting professionals for further technical assistance.
QBWC1039: If the QuickBooks company data file is not open
This QuickBooks error code QBWC1039 usually occurs when you rename the company file and move it to different location, or it doesn’t work with the third party app. Moreover, if the QuickBooks web connector isn’t configured to run when QuickBooks is closed.
Steps you should perform to fix QuickBooks error QBWC1039
Just in case you have renamed or moved your company file, then you can perform the following steps:
- Renaming the company file to the previous file name.
- In case you have moved the company file, then you need to create a backup and then restore it back to the previous location.
Once done, you might need to contact the support team and ask them to update their file location to match yours.
In case you haven’t already, then configure web connector to run when QuickBooks is closed:
- You can sign into QuickBooks as admin user.
- In case QuickBooks is on multi-user mode, then head to file menu and select switch to single user mode.
- From the edit menu choose preferences.
- And select integrated applications and select the company preferences tab.
- Select the third-party app.
- Choose properties.
- And also, check allow this application to log in automatically.
- In the authorization window, choose yes.
- And select user to log in and hit ok tab.
QBWC1039: This application doesn’t have permission to access the QuickBooks company data
In case you are facing this error, then it indicates that the QuickBooks admin hasn’t allowed access to the third-party app. This error can be rectified using the below steps:
- Start off with signing in to QuickBooks as admin user.
- Further, move to file menu and select switch to single user mode.
- Select preferences from the edit menu.
- Select the integrated applications and choose company preferences tab.
- You are further recommended to uncheck the box for don’t allow any applications to access this company file.
- In the SDK app authorization pop-up, select Yes.
- You are then required to check the third-party application to allow access.
- The last step is to select ok tab.
This drives us to the brim of this segment, and we expect that you might be able to tackle through the QuickBooks error code QBWC1039 successfully after reading this segment.
However, if you are unable to get rid of the error even after performing the recommended steps, then do not think twice in ringing up to our accounting professionals using our dedicated QuickBooks error support line i.e. 1-800-761-1787.
More articles to read: