The increasing incidences of infectious diseases, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the rising emphasis of governments of different nations on strengthening biodefense are the key factors driving
Market Size – USD 3.80 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 5%, Market Trends – The growing demand for biosurveillance in medical settings for managing outbreaks like the COVID-19.
The Global Biosurveillance Market size is forecast to reach USD 5.62 Billion USD 3.80 Billion in 2019, to deliver a CAGR of 5% through 2027. The market growth is driven by the outbreak of deadly viruses and infections like the H1N1 Influenza outbreak, anthrax attacks, and SARS outbreak, creating an imminent need for preparedness in cases of bioterrorism.
Biosurveillance is an active data-gathering with appropriate analysis as well as interpretation of biosphere data related to disease activity and threats to animal or human health. These threats could be infectious, metabolic, toxic, of natural origin, or otherwise. Biosurveillance is integral to the process of achieving early warning of such health threats, early detection and management of health events, and awareness of disease activity. It enables early detection of disease outbreaks and provides the public and decision-makers with accurate and timely information to prevent, manage, or mitigate disease outbreaks. The rising incidence of chronic infections and disease outbreaks will foster the biosurveillance market share.
Ask for Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2991
In the COVID-19 situation, biosurveillance has aided several regional governments to ascertain individuals who may have the virus remain isolated from the rest to contain the disease spread. The benefits offered by the technology to monitor the entire population in cases of pandemics will bolster the global biosurveillance market growth over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on type, the syndromic surveillance segment accounted for 40% of the biosurveillance market share in 2019 and is estimated to generate major revenue growth through 2027 due to its wide application in the public health sector. The syndromic surveillance turns quite effective for health departments to identify the disease incidence rate prior to any formal diagnosis. This has also aided in responding to the outbreaks like COVID-19 in an effective manner across several countries.
- In terms of technology equipment, the detection technology equipment segment accounted for nearly 45% of the biosurveillance market share in 2019 and is set to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of increasing emphasis on surveillance for the early detection of health events and detection of a disease outbreak. Some of the significant and widely used detection technology equipment are Autonomous Pathogen Detection System, the Joint Biological Agent Identification and Diagnostic System (JBAIDS), Biological Materials, CANARY, and MASINTCell, among others.
- On the basis of application, the human and animal populations segment accounted for 40 % of the biosurveillance market share in 2019 and is likely to witness major growth through 2027 due to the fact that biological attacks like anthrax or major disease outbreak like COVID-19 or attacks have a direct impact on the human population, which makes surveillance on human and animal population to control such outbreaks.
- The medical intelligence segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the biosurveillance market revenue share and is set to exhibit a growth rate of 6 % during the forecast period.
- In the regional landscape, North America dominated the landscape with 35 % of the market share in 2019 and is estimated to witness major growth through 2027 due to technological advancements and a huge amount of funding allocated to biosurveillance biodefense in the region. As of 15th October 2020, there were 8,150,383 COVID-19 cases in the U.S., which has further created lucrative opportunities for regional industry growth.
- Key participants in the global biosurveillance market include Bitscopic, NanoViricides, Inc., Hawkeye Systems, Inc., Co-Diagnostics, Inc., Novavax, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Dynport Vaccine Company LLC, Bavarian Nordic, Cleveland Biolabs, and B.Ichor Medical Systems, among others
- In 2020, the Chinese government joined hands with tech giants Alibaba and Tencent for developing a color-coded health rating system for tracking millions of people daily to contain the COVID-19 spread.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2991
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the biosurveillance market on the basis of Type, Technology equipment, End-user, Application, End-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Syndromic Surveillance
- Alternative Surveillance Systems
- Laboratory Surveillance
- Environmental Surveillance
Technology equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biocontainment technology equipment
- Detection technology equipment
- Protection technology equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Human and animal populations
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Threat reduction
- Disaster response
- Medical intelligence
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Government administrative bodies
- Research organizations
- Healthcare organization and laboratory
- Government contractors
- Academic centers and think tanks
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biosurveillance-market
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- The Biosurveillance industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
- Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
- The Biosurveillance Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Biosurveillance manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Biosurveillance Market Segmentation Impact Analysis
4.1. Biosurveillance Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. The increasing occurrence rate of infectious diseases
22.214.171.124. The rising emphasis of governments of different nations on strengthening biodefense
126.96.36.199. COVID-19 pandemic
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of required infrastructure in developing nations
184.108.40.206. Limited studies on practice of bioterrorism surveillance
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price Trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Chapter 5. Biosurveillance Market By Type Insights Trends
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available based on the client’s requirements. For more details, kindly connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is suited to meet your requirements.