The steps for Hp Deskjet 2540 connect to wifi are-
- Turn on and link the devices with the router and computer power. Put the printer close to the network in the meantime.
- Since we are establishing a wireless connection, removing all other cables and cords from the device would be advisable.
- Open the Setup Wizard Wireless Configuration.
Take a look at HP Officejet Pro 6968 wireless.
- A list of all currently available networks will be displayed.
- The user can choose the network name to which he or she wants to connect. Click Ok.
- If the desired network name is not visible, the new network name option can be searched.
- Type the wireless name and enter the key and hit.