According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global amphoteric surfactants market was valued at USD 3.45 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5.92 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.9%. The study includes amphoteric surfactants, which are chemical compounds and has the cleaning capability by wetting, emulsifying, dispersing, or modifying the lubricity of water-based compositions. They are carrying anionic and cationic hydrophilic groups. Surfactants are manufactured with the help of petrochemicals and natural vegetable oils. Amphoteric surfactants show properties such as foaming properties, biodegradability, good detergency, conditioning properties, hard water compatibility, and mild behavior.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Air Products Chemicals, Stepan Company, AkzoNobel N.V., Solvay, BASF, Pilot Chemical, Huntsman Corporation, Clariant Corporation, Oxiteno Sa, Croda, The Lubrizol Corporation, Evonik Industries AG and Lonza Company.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1907
Increasing demand for harmless and skin-friendly surfactants in home and personal care market drives the amphoteric surfactants market. Due to increasing applications and properties of surfactants, it is widely used in households and industries. Many manufacturers are spending a large number of funds on carrying out research and development activities on amphoteric surfactants, which is the key factor for the growth. Increasing awareness about using sulfur-free personal care products boost the market in a positive way. These products are having better performance at high temperature, high pressure, and in hard water over other conventional surfactants is expected to drive the overall market for amphoteric surfactant. The challenges faced by the amphoteric surfactants market are stringent regulations and high amphoteric surfactant costs over other conventional surfactants, which can hamper the growth of the market.
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Pruritus Therapeutics market based on type, application, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Amine Oxide
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Home Care and industrial and institutional Cleaning
- Personal Care
- Oil Field Chemicals
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/amphoteric-surfactants-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The amphoteric surfactants are highly stable at neutral PH. Hence global market growth is attributed to the growth of the personal care industry.
- Growing urbanization, an increasing number of working women, changing lifestyle, and rising awareness of hygiene and skincare are the key drivers for the amphoteric surfactants market growth.
- The amine oxide segment in the amphoteric surfactants market is showing the fastest growing CAGR in terms of both value and volume. It is a mild surfactant and can decrease skin irritation in combination with Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate or alcohol sulfates.
- The pharmaceutical industry has increased surfactant usage. This industry is grown rapidly and can grow in the near future. Large demand from other end-use industries, such as the agriculture industry is expected to increase the disposable income in the developing regions contributing to the amphoteric surfactants market.
- Surfactants are used as ingredients in a wide range of products in the personal care segment, such as foaming agents, dispersants, emulsifiers, solubilizing agents, cleansers, and conditioners. The personal care industry accounted for a healthy share of the global market in 2018, thereby fuelling up amphoteric surfactants market growth.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the amphoteric surfactants market is expected to remain the highest growing segment and expected to reach 1.56 billion in 2026. Large populations and an increase in disposable income among the consumers are expected to benefit the overall regional market…continued
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1907
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com