Body Wave Wig is also curly hair, but they are different curls. Body wave wigs' curls are bigger than curly lace wig. And the texture is regular.When we made it, we use a thick tube to twine the hair. We will twine all the hair in one thick tube. Then we will get body wave wigs.
Key Features of Body Wave Lace Front Wigs
The Body Wave wigs are made with bigger curls. It's more gentle and mature. It's for an elegant and gentle style.It's fluffy, but it looks thinner than Water Wave Wig. When you style it, please make sure all the hair in one direction, or it will be in a mess.
1. Please don't worry that your has become straight or very loose after you wash it. First, Dye the hair with a clean towel but not use the electric dryer, remember don't dry very strongly, because the hair cuticle is open when the hair is wet, it is easy to break the Deep Wave Wig when dry strongly. Then let it dry naturally in the air until there is no water drop down, but not dry completely, put some hair care oil on your palm and knead it on your hair.
2. After this process, comb the hair and with your fingers and go through your hair from end to top. Not too much hair oil is needed, you need more natural on the top, just smear it on your hair evenly. And the wave and the curl are usually needed to be kept better and better from top and end, the wavy and the curly will be more beautiful.
3. Next step is to finalize the pattern. You should prepare a good quality mousse because it is very useful for hair styling. Smear the mousse evenly on your body wave or curly hair and rolling the hair following the curve at the same time. There is no need for much mousse because it is easy to attract dust.
4. Last, let your beautiful hair dry completely in the air. Please remember you can't use a wind to blow the hair divergent, so this is very important for you to just use a hair blow with a wavy or curly dryer.
5. And don't forget to deep maintenance the hair every 2 weeks. This is to give nutrition to the hair to keep it well, not easy to feel dry. Then will no have problems with tangle and shedding.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com